For Monday, the Secondary Source Analysis Questions:
Start by providing the full bibliographic citation for one of your secondary sources
Compose an answer to the following questions:
1. Provide some information about the author.
2. Why did the author write this book? What’s the author’s perspective?
3. What is the author’s methodology? What sources does the author use? What is the book’s thesis?
4. When was the book written?
5. How will you use the source for your paper?
6. What are some of the problems that you foresee in using this source for your paper?
For Wednesday, the Chapter Assignments for The New American History are as follows: